💕💕HERO Choco Banana Puto 💕💕
Nakalimutan kong isingit naglagay pa po pala ko ng 2 tsp instant coffee na tinunaw sa
1 tbsp hot water imix lang po sya sa batter just to add a hint of flavor)❤👌👌👌
5 cups cake flour/apf
1 1/2 cups cocoa powder
5 tbsp baking powder
2 1/2 tbsp baking soda
3 cups of brown sugar
1 tsp salt
5 pcs. overripe bananas
4 medium size eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups buttermilk
(1 can evap mixed with 2 tbsp vinegar)
1 cup water
1. In a bowl pour 1 can of evap milk together with 2 tbsp of vinegar stir and wait for 10 mins. to become buttermilk
2. While waiting combine the dry ingredients sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder sugar and salt.
3. In a bowl smashed the bananas, pour in the eggs, add the vanilla, buttermilk and water.
4. Pour the wet ingredients to the dry mix it well until no lumps.
5. Transfer to your puto molds (using cupcake liners is optional just to make it presentable and easy to handle) put your desired toppings (preferably sliced almonds and Chocolate chips).
6. Steam for 10 – 15 mins.
7. Eat it while it’s hot 🤣
Yummy.!!!Pwedeng pang merienda at swak sa negosyo 😍😍