💕💕HERO No Bake Yema Cake💕💕
Mga k Food Trip, wla b? kau oven. no prob yan eto try our recipe
yummy pra k narin naka Oven s pag luluto.💕💕👌👌👌
2 cups all purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1 cup milk(evap)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 tbsp powdered orange juice
1/2 cup cooking oil (vegetable oil, canola oil, or corn oil) or 1/2 cup melted butter
2 cups water
3/4 tbsp vanilla extract
Yema Frosting Ingredients:
1 can condensed milk
1 can evaporated milk
4 egg yolks
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp cornstarch (optional)
grated cheese for toppings
1) Fill the steamer with 1 liter of water and let it boil.
2) Dusting: lightly grease with butter or oil the cake pans and dust with flour. Set aside.
3) Mix dry ingredients except powdered orange juice and sugar. Set aside
4) Mix water and powdered juice. Set aside.
5) In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients and sugar.
6) Mix until sugar dissolves.
7) Add half of the dry ingredients and mix on low speed.
8) Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix well.
9) Pour cake batter into the cake pans.
10)Steam for 25 -30 minutes over low heat. Do not forget to wrap the lid with cotton cloth or cheese cloth to avoid water from dripping into the cake.
11)When the cake is done turn the heat off but do not take the cake out yet. Let it set for 10 minutes inside the steamer with the lid on. In this way the cake will not shink.
12)Cool cake in the pan for 5 minutes.
13)Unmold the cake and cool completely then it is ready for frosting.
14)Frost the cake and top with grated cheese.
Yema Frosting Procedure:
1) In a pan just mix all the ingredients.
2) Mix well and cook until it gets thick over a low heat.
3) Stir constantly to avoid lumps.
4) When the mixture is already thick turn the heat off and let it cool. Then you can used in yema cake as frosting