💕HERO H-M CHURROS W/ Chocolate Dip Sauce💕
try my homemade Owsomwe recipe Whip up a batch of these
tasty Spanish doughnuts for a sweet snack any time.
🍲 Recipe details below ⬇
Try this churros recipe for yummy, crunchy dough-fried treat with chocolate dip sauce. So good and filling and so easy to make.
• 120 ml milk
• 125 ml water
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 6 tablespoons butter
• 125 grams all-purpose flour
• 1 egg
• 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
FRYING & COATING
• oil – – for frying
• 100 grams sugar – (fine or powdered)
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
• 60 grams chocolate – – cut into smaller pieces
• 140 ml all-purpose cream
1. In a saucepan, combine milk, water, sugar, salt and butter together then bring to boil over medium heat. Remove from heat once it starts to boil.
2. Stir in the flour immediately to the liquid mixture and stir gently until a loose dough forms that pulls away from the sides of the pan.
3. Transfer dough to a mixing bowl and let it cool down for 3-5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the chocolate dip by placing the chocolate and cream in a microwave-safe bowl, heat for 10 seconds on high and stir until chocolate is melted. Pulse for another 5-10 seconds if needed.
5. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat it into the dough with a whisk, or use an electric mixer.
6. Transfer the dough to a piping bag fitted with a large 4 or 5 star tip.
7. Heat oil in a deep pan (about 4 inch deep) over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, squeeze out about 5-6 inch of dough and using a pair of scissors, cut it on the other end dropping it to the oil. Fry 5-6 pieces at a time
8. Fry 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove from oil and place them on a plate covered with paper towels to remove excess oil. Roll or sprinkle the churros with the sugar-cinnamon mix.
9. Serve while warm with the chocolate dip.