💕HERO SPECIAL ASORTED RECIPE SAUCES💕
💥 💦How to Make Sauces for Fishball, $iopao,Lumpia, Lechon,Siomai .Japanese Tempura 💦💥
💥Chilli Paste Sauce. 💥
1/8 kilo Chillies (Siling Labuyo)
3 tablespoons cooking oil
2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
Dried shrimp or meat finely chopped or grind (Adds more flavor but optional)
Combine chopped chillies, dried shrimp or meat and minced garlic then simmer for around 20 minutes or till most of the water has evaporated. Add oil, simmer and stir well.
💥Chilli-Garlic Oil Crunch💥
1) 6-8 Head Garlic. (Medium-Large)
2) Dried Chillis (Red Labuyo)
3) 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil/Olive Oil/Coconut Oil
1) Ibilad sa araw ang labuyo for 4-6hrs. Isangag saglit sa kawali, Hiwain ng malilit ang dried labuyo,Isama ang Buto.
2) Slice some of the Garlic and some are crush. I Deep Fry until maging golden brown and crunchy. (Mahalaga na Deep Fried ang Garlic sa Oil na mainit. Use metal Strainer for it is easily to drip excess oil.)
3) In a Pan, Put some oil and your Garlic & Chillis. Squeeze 2 tbs of lemon juice/ Calamansi. (Low Heat) Remove. Let it cool
💥Toyo-Mansi Sauce 💥
Just combine, 1/4 Cup Soysauce, 1tbs Oystersauce, 5tbs Water & Calamansi.
💥Sweet & Spicy Fish Paste 💥
1) 200g Fish Paste (Bagoong Alamang)
2) Sugar & Seasoning Mix
3) Garlic & Tomato
4) Toasted Pork (Small Strips) Halagang 20
6) Vinegar & Dried Labuyo
1) In a Pan pakuluan sa konti ng tubig ang Pork meat strips I-toasted sa sariling nyang mantika, Then Sauté Garlic & Tomato (pwede din lagyan ng Onion) also dried labuyo.
2) Pag nagisa na, Ilagay ang bagoong alamang. Continue Stirring for 2 Mins or until it is properly cook.
3) Put some Vinegar, Sugar and Seasoning Mix thoroughly and taste. (adjust the taste) Remove. Let it cool.
🔼Tip: You can also combine both Chilli-Garlic Oil and Sweet & Spicy FishPaste as your Dipping sauce. Enjoy.
🔼Tip: Pwede din I-business.
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup vinegar
1/3 tbsp. sugar
1 cup water
1 slice siling labuyo
1 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in
1-2 tbsp. water
Procedure in making fishball sauce
1. Mix the sauce sauce, vinegar, sugar, water and siling labuyo in a saucepan.
2. Let it boil then add cornstarch.
3. Cook over medium heat until slightly thick.
2 cups beef stock
1 piece star anise or ½ teaspoon five spice powder
2 tablespoon cornstarch diluted in 4 tablespoons of water
¼ cup onions, diced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
A dash of ground black pepper
4 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon salt
Procedure in making Siopao Sauce
1. Heat the saucepan and pour-in the beef stock. Bring to a boil.
2. Add the onions, garlic, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt, ground black pepper, and star anise then simmer for 8 to 10 minutes. Make sure to cover the saucepan to trap the steam. Add extra water as needed.
3. Turn of the heat then filter the liquid using a fine-mesh kitchen strainer. This is done by pouring the simmered mixture on a strainer with an empty bowl below to hold the liquid.
4. Heat a clean saucepan and pour-in the filtered mixture. Bring to a boil.
5. Add the cornstarch diluted in water then stir continuously until the texture becomes thick.
6. Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool down then transfer the Siopao sauce to a serving container.
💕🌲Lechon Sauce (Litson Sarsa)🌲💕
1/2 kg pork liver
2 cups water or more
1/3 cup onions, minced
2 tbsp garlic, minced
3 tbsp lard to saute the onions and garlic
1/3 cup vinegar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup bread crumbs (toasted and crumbled)
1 tsp ground black pepper
salt to taste
Procedure in making Lechon sauce
1. Broil the pork liver until half done, then grind or chop very finely.
2. Add water and squeeze the extract through a cheesecloth.
3. Mix the liver extract with the sauteed onions and browned garlic, powdered crumbs, vinegar, sugar and salt.
4. Simmer in a pan over medium heat until thick and the liver is thoroughly cooked.
5. Add the ground pepper last.
1 head garlic crushed
1 tbsp. Vegetable oil
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup Soy sauce
1 1/2 cups water
Salt and Pepper to taste
Procedure in making Lumpia Sauce
1. To prepare the sauce get a bowl, pour the water, cornstarch, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix together, beat it until it is thoroughly mixed. If it is slumpy, get a strainer.
2. Fry garlic until brown and set aside.
3. Into the heated pan, pour the sauce and stir it constantly until mixture thickens.
4. Top it with the fried garlic.
💕🌲JAPANESE TEMPURA SAUCE 🌲💕
– 1/2 cup soy sauce – 1/2 cup mirin （sweet cooking wine) –
2 cups water –
1/2 cup grated radish
– additional sugar to taste .
mix all in a pan. pakuluin. ready na po. add radish when served. add cornstarch pag gusto mas malapot.