💥HERO CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE with CONDENSED BUTTERCREAM💥
3 cups Granulated white sugar
2 & 3/4 cups of All purpose flour (APF)
1 & 1/8 cups cocoa powder
2 & 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
2 & 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
3 pcs large eggs
1 & 1/2 cups milk (i used jersey evap pero kahit anong brand pwede)
3/4 cups corn oil (i used ordinary vegetable oil)
2 tsp. Vanilla
1 & 1/2 cups hot water
1. Whisk together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together eggs, milk, oil & vanilla, slowly add the flour mixture. Mix well.
3. Drizzle hot water last, mix well. (Do not over mix) devide batter evenly using medium ice cream scooper or pour into prepared pans. (1/8 cup lang po ang gamit ko sa pag scoop at pag sukat ng batter).
-FOR BAKING- bake for 18 -20 mins. Or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. 25-30 mins( for cake ,9″ pan). Cool for 10 mins. Then turn out onto a wire rack & cook completely.
-FOR STEAMING- steam cupcakes for 20 mins under low heat or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. For cake steam for about 25-30 mins do some toothpick test.
FOR FROSTING :
CBC or CONDENSED BUTTERCREAM
1 Bar or 225 gms of butter (butter cup, anchor or magnolia)
(Slightly chilled then cut into cubes para mas.madali
1 can (300ml) condensed milk (doreen, jersey or cowbell)
(Chilled the condensed too.)
1/2 cup vegetable shortening (OPTIONAL pag mainit lang ang panahon para maging stable ang CBC)
Note: never ever use alaska condensed otherwise magiging matubig po ang frosting.
1. Using your hand mixer, cream the butter until pale and fluffy (5mins.)..
– pag walang electric hand mixer pwede din po mano-mano whisk lang po about 20-30 mins hangang mag pale at flufdy..
2. Then gradually add the chilled condensed milk continue to beat until soft peak.
3. Add the desired flavoring according to your taste and coloring.
Para sa iba pang VARIATIONS of FLAVOR ng CBC :
CHOCOLATE- add 1/4 cup chilled ganache or 1/4 cup sifted cocoa..
MOCHA- add 2tsp. Instant coffee + 3 tsp. Water or according to your taste.
STABILITY: morethan 24 hrs. Room temp. Even outdoor
SHELF LIFE: weeks pag nasa REF.. beat lang ulit pag gagamitin ang left over…