CHOCOLATE MOUSE CAKE
Mga meseess dagdag kaalaman pang business pang bahay
mirienda disert ng mga junakis at ng mga mahal mo s buhay,.
try niu ang special Choco mouse Cake👌👌👌
✔️1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
✔️1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
✔️1 cup sugar
✔️1 tsp. baking powder
✔️1/2 tsp baking soda
✔️1/2 tsp salt
✔️1 pc egg (large)
✔️1/3 cup oil (i used coconut oil)
✔️3/4 cup milk (evaporated or fresh)
✔️1 tsp. vanilla extract
✔️1 tsp. instant coffee
✔️1/2 cup hot water
1. Sift cocoa powder, all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt then add sugar. Mix it well.
2. Add oil, egg, milk and vanilla extract then mix well.
3. Dissolve the coffee powder in hot water. Then pour to the cake mixture while stirring. Mix well until smooth.
4. Pour the batter on the baking pan lined with baking paper then cover it with foil. Steam for 40 to 45 minutes in medium-low heat.
5. After 45 minutes, do toothpick test. If it comes out clean, it’s ready. Remove from heat and remove foil. Remove from pan and let it cool completely.
1/2 cup unsweetended cocoa powder
1 cup fresh milk or evaporated milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 tbsp. butter
2 tsp. all purpose flour
1 tsp. vanilla extract
a pinch of salt
1. Sift the cocoa powder and all purpose flour. Then add the milk, sugar and a pinch of salt.
2. Place it in a low heat while stirring it until it thickens. When the chocolate sauce thickened, turn off the heat and add the butter and the vanilla And lastly, pour
the chocolate sauce on the chocolate cake.
Mga k Food TRIP Goodluck and Happy Cooking!! ❤️👌👌👌