HERO SPECIAL CRISPY PATA
Mga k Food trip Try my Special recipe ang masarap n pulutan pang
lapag s mga tropang KUMPUMULUTAN s INUMAN 💕💕👌👌👌
-1 whole pig’s leg (pata, about 3-4 lbs) cleaned
-6 pcs dried bay leaves
-2 tbsp whole peppercorn
-4-6 star anise (optional)
-6 tsp salt
-2 tsp ground black pepper
-2 to 3 tsp garlic powder
-1 tbsp leeks
-1 tbsp sili green
-12-15 cups water
-8-12 cups cooking oil
💮💮For the Sauce:💮💮
-2 tbsp brown sugar
-1 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
-1 tsp dark soy sauce
-1/2 cup vinegar
-1/2 tsp sesame oil
-1/2 red finger chili in diagonal slices
-2 shallots or half a red onion, chopped
-1 clove garlic, crushed
-1 tbsp shredded fresh ginger
1. Pour water in a cooking pot then let boil. Put in dried bay leaves, whole peppercorn, star anise, leeks, sili green and 4 teaspoons of salt.
2. Add the whole pig’s legs in the cooking pot then simmer until the leg becomes tender (about 45 to 60 minutes). Remove the tender leg from the cooking pot and set aside until the temperature goes down.
3. Heat a clean large cooking pot (preferably with cover) and pour in cooking oil. When the oil becomes hot, deep fry the rubbed pork leg.
4. Continue cooking in medium heat until one side becomes crispy, and then cautiously flip the leg to crisp the other side.
5. Mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Thanks po! Please like our page for more recipes